Urgent Recruitment for Service Advisors in the United Kingdom…Apply Now!!!
The United Kingdom or otherwise described as the UK is a nation in Europe. It is created as a result of the union of four nations which are Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England. The UK has experienced substantial growth in innovation over the past decade or two, and this has aided the economic climate in a number of ways. With the present technical improvement in the United Kingdom and its capacity to make use of innovative clinical explorations, it is anticipated that the economic growth rate will continue to increase.
We have reputable and growing public and privately possessed businesses in the nation that are presently seeking to hire specialist, seasoned and self-motivated Service Advisors to join their team. To be a successful candidate, you’re expected to have exceptional analytical skills, customer service orientation, and effective interpersonal skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective interaction with customers in order to determine their service requirements
- Precise evaluation and diagnosis of cars through proper communication with customers
- Educating service engineers about customer requirements
- Ensure the maximum satisfaction of all customers
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience
- Customer-service focused
- Excellent logical skills.
- Can excel under little or no guidance.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Able to understand and follow written instructions.
- Effective interpersonal skills