Table of Contents
Fully Funded Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021 for Study in Nigeria – Apply Now!
The Nigeria Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award for:
NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
✓ The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
✓ It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
✓ Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. Science and Technology
B. Medicine and Para-medical
E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
F. Entrepreneurial Studies,
H. Environmental Sciences
How To Apply For Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021
– Kindly login to Federal Ministry of Education’s official website via www.education.gov.ng
– Navigate and click on the Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
– Make Sure you the read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
– Print the Examination slip.
– Double Entries will be disqualified!
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card v. State/ Local Government indigene certificate
2019/2020 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
STATE – NORTHWEST
STATE – SOKOTOK,
VENUE 1. KANO SOKOTO KANO
STATE – ADAMAWA, GOMBE,
VENUE- YOLA GOMBE
STATE- FCT ,KOGI
VENUE -BWARI, LOKOJA
VENUE- IBADAN AKURE
VENUE -ASABA P/HARCOURT
VENUE – ENUGU OWERRI
Note: Come along with the print out when coming to the venue of the interviews as scheduled below